Processing Zoom Cloud Recordings
Hyperia's AI Notetaker will automatically join your Zoom calls once you link your calendar, but a Native Zoom Integration is also provided for enabling processing of Cloud Recordings captured natively through Zoom. With Hyperia's Zoom Native Integration, your cloud recordings get automatically uploaded and processed by the Hyperia AI engine, unlocking the value of customer intelligence with transcription, conversation summaries, and more.
To install and use this integration, you’ll need a Hyperia account and a paid Zoom plan with Cloud recording enabled.
Install the Zoom integration
1. In your Hyperia account, click your profile icon in the upper right.
2. Under the integrations tab, click Connect under Zoom.
3. Sign in to Zoom and authorize Hyperia the requested permissions
4. Once connected, Hyperia will direct you to the Integrations settings page. By default, Zoom recordings upload to your private My Recordings Collection, where you can preview the conversation before sharing with your team.
5. After the Zoom connection is complete; the default collection displays the status and last synchronization.
Enable Cloud Recordings and other settings In Zoom
1. Log into your Zoom account and go to the Recording Settings page and turn on “Automatic Recording.”
2. We highly recommend asking participants for consent when a recording starts. This request can be via a disclaimer when the recording starts or via audio notification. Turning either one of these ensures the other participants are aware of the recording.
Disconnecting Zoom from Hyperia
1. In the upper right, click on your profile icon and choose the Integrations tab
2. Choose the Zoom and click Disconnect from the main integrations page.
3. After clicking the Disconnect button, a message will appear asking if you wish to delete previously uploaded recordings in Hyperia check the box to “Also deleted synced recordings”; otherwise, proceed to Disconnect.
4. Optional. If you chose to delete previously uploaded recordings, a new message will appear. As a safeguard, we require you to type DELETE before we permanently delete your recordings from Hyperia.