Hyperia is seeking an experienced Full Stack Engineer who has a passion for building products people love. The person hired for this position is excited to leverage modern technology to deliver a user experience that delights our clients.
As a Full Stack Engineer at Hyperia, you'll interface with the product team and the backend services team to deliver an intuitive interface that guides the user to value. You'll be engaging in application and component ownership, with exposure to new methodologies and best practices to hone and expand your skills.
Hyperia believes in the importance of work/life balance and making time for family, interests, or activities outside of the office.
- Valid Work Authorization in the United States
- 3+ years of relevant work
- A passion for enhancing people's ability with Human-Centered AI products
- Strong experience with data visualization libraries and dynamic components
- Experience and passion for developing streaming web applications
- Recent experience with modern web technologies such as Web Services, RESTful APIs, and WebSockets
- Stake and ownership in a company led by experienced entrepreneurs
- Exposure to leading-edge AI technology
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you have any example projects that you're working on and excited about, we'd love to see them. Please post the links in the application.
Hyperia, a venture-backed startup based in Denver, founded by industry veterans from AlchemyAPI and IBM Watson, is developing human-centered AI to improve productivity. Communication between people is the life-blood of any business, company calls, and meetings are where stakeholders make decisions, win deals, and transfer knowledge. Hyperia is bringing AI into communications, empowering the individual, and augmenting a person's abilities. We've built a deep-tech platform that leverages custom-built, state-of-the-art, technologies in speech recognition, natural language processing, computer vision, and streaming data.
Hyperia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.