Search and Explore Your Conversations
Hyperia is a smart AI meeting assistant that transcribes and summarizes your calls and meetings, making them searchable. It transforms recorded meetings into a browsable Wikipedia-style knowledge base. Easily refer back to previous conversations, explore topics and decisions, read automatically summarized meeting minutes, and more.
Conversational analytics that highlight key events and topics
- See the highlights of any meeting with automatic extraction of critical events, topics mentioned, participant talk time, longest monologues, and more.
- Set custom trackers to identify competitor mentions, feature requests, or new strategic initiatives
Uncover insights with transcript search
- Advanced search enables you to easily explore your transcribed conversations.
- Explore by topic, speaker, positive or negative sentiment, and more.
- Natural language processing that identifies questions, facts, concerns, suggestions
Conversation recaps with AI generated meeting minutes
More than a meeting transcription and video playback. Hyperia generates automatic meeting minutes, summarizing and condensing conversation details into a format you can easily read. Get up to speed on what happened in any call in minutes.
Rise of the AI Meeting Assistant
The AI Meeting Assistant is a new breed of software that is augmenting human...
Reducing The Cognitive Load Of Note Taking
Calls and meetings are, by nature, multi-tasking experiences. Taking notes on...
Meetings and Notes: Why Good Note Taking Matters
Taking good notes is an often overlooked task. You have to actively listen,...